Grado e-Series has arrived
Posted on December 8th, 2014
Well, it took a little longer than we had hoped, but the much anticipated Grado e-Series headphones have arrived. Replacing the heralded i-Series (i before e, get it?), the e-cans boast a whole bunch of improvements. Including:
* Every single component, surface, and material used in The e Series has been upgraded and optimized for one purpose – outstanding dynamics and fidelity.
* Grado’s proprietary SpaceBlack Polycarbonate is engineered to absorb excess energy and reduce secondary impulses, for a clearer tone.
* The e Series method of curing our select Mahogany tone-woods enhances their natural ability to reduce sound coloration and produce consistent results.
* Rhodium, the most expensive precious metal on earth, is employed to prevent corrosion on connectors, and unwanted graininess in your music.
* More than 60 years of Grado Labs expertise have led us to develop the most refined driver geometry in our history, which tracks music frequencies with unequaled precision.
* Design refinements within the housing prevent stray resonance from interacting with the driver, thus protecting the purity of reproduction.
* The magnetic field has been fine-tuned for symmetry throughout the full range of the voice coil.
* Even the glue is new, optimized for greater strength, less mass, and better reliability.
Priced from $110.00/pair.