Audioquest – New Power Line Conditioner
Posted on October 13th, 2017
The Niagara 5000 features our patented AC Ground Noise- Dissipation System, the widest bandwidth-linearized AC filter in the industry, and our unique passive/active Transient Power Correction Circuit. Boasting an instantaneous current reservoir of over 90 amps peak, the Niagara 5000 is specifically designed for today’s current-starved power amplifiers. Many AC power products featuring “high-current outlets” merely minimize current compression; the Niagara 5000 corrects it.
The Niagara 5000 represents over 20 years of exhaustive research and proven AC power products designed for audiophiles, broadcast engineers, and professional-audio applications. Every conceivable detail has been addressed: In the Niagara 5000, you’ll find optimized radio-frequency lead directionality, capacitor run-in forming technologies developed by Jet Propulsion Laboratories and NASA, and AC inlet and outlet contacts with heavy silver plating over extreme-purity copper, assuring the tightest grip possible. $4995.00 MSRP.
Connecting said Niagara to the wall is the brand new Tornado power cord. ($1549.95 for 2.0m). Design highlights include:
- Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC) Conductors
- Uncompressed High-Current Transfer
- Ground Noise Dissipation Technology (US Patent # 9,373,439)
- Zero Characteristic Impedance (50Hz – 1MHz)
- 72VDC Dielectric Bias System (US Patent #7,126,055)
- Directionally Controlled Conductors